Check out these options to help you:
Lose your Belly Fat..
Truth About Six Pack Abs:

Do you want to Lose your Belly Fat?
Click Here!

Fatty liver is expected to be a major health problem in urban areas and cities due to the increasing affluent lifestyle and poor dietary habits. Liver Foundations throughout the world have said these two factors were leading to many obese and overweight people in urban areas.

An unhealthy diet and a stressful lifestyle can lead to liver problems. Symptoms of an overworked liver include high blood pressure, chronic fatigue, irritable bowels, elevated cholesterol levels, etc. More serious diseases are cirrhosis, hepatitis, jaundice, fatty liver, ascites, and other disorders.

Fatty liver, also known as fatty liver disease, is a reversible condition where large vacuoles of triglyceride fat accumulate in liver cells via the process of steatosis (i.e. abnormal retention of lipids within a cell). Despite having multiple causes, fatty liver can be considered a single disease that occurs worldwide in those with excessive alcohol intake and those who are obese (with or without effects of insulin resistance). The condition is also associated with other diseases that influence fat metabolism. Morphologically it is difficult to distinguish alcoholic FLD from non alcoholic FLD and both show micro-vesicular and macrovesicular fatty changes at different stages.
Accumulation of fat may also be accompanied by a progressive inflammation of the liver (hepatitis), called steatohepatitis. By considering the contribution by alcohol, fatty liver may be termed alcoholic steatosis or non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), and the more severe forms as alcoholic steatohepatitis (part of alcoholic liver disease) and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).

Fatty liver is quite harmlful. In fact it has been shown to progress to liver scarring, hardening and also liver cancer.

Lifestyle modifications like exercise and a healthy diet are effective in preventing fatty liver in most individuals.

Most patients are asymptomatic and usually discovered the condition incidentally because of abnormal liver function tests or enlarged liver discovered when they saw the doctor for something unrelated.
Elevated liver enzymes are found in 50% of patients with simple steatosis (fatty change). Some patients developed non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (Nash).

It is thought that about 80% of individuals with fatty liver will not develop significant liver disease. The other 20% will develop Nash. From this, between 20% and 30% will go on to develop cirrhosis and end-stage liver disease, where the only real treatment is a liver transplant.

The prevalence of fatty liver disease in the general population ranges from 10% to 24% in various countries. However, the condition is observed in up to 75% of obese people, 35% of whom will progress to non-alcoholic FLD, despite no evidence of excessive alcohol consumption. FLD is the most common cause of abnormal liver function test in the US. Fatty livers occur in 33% of European-Americans, 45% of Hispanic-Americans, and 24% of African-Americans. Indian men have a high prevalence of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.

Apart from healthy living there are good treatment available in the alternative medicine world. Ayurvedic medicine Kamalahar is highly effective treatment of fatty liver. It has ayurvedic or herbal ingredients which are every effective for the treatment of liver disorders including treatment of hepaitits, treatment of fatty liver, treatment of cirrhosis, treatment of ascites.

Readers who are trying to find information about the sphere of how to lose weight fast, then please visit the page which was quoted in this paragraph.

Leave a Reply

Links to Explore
Check out below