Ingesting Medical Colloidal Silver Use:
(Used orally, vaginally, anally, atomized or inhaled into the nose or lungs)
Said to be extremely effective for prevention and treatment of Cancer, HIV, Herpes, and Hepatitis (a, b, c).
Topical Medical Colloidal Silver Use:
What Colloidal Silver Is And Why It Is The Best Natural Antibiotic
Colloidal Silver Use for Non Medical purposes:
- Spray on small pool of standing water in yard to kill mosquito larva
- Spray to eliminate Body odor and underarm odor,
- Spray on brick or trees to prevent and elliminate fungus
- Spray on clothing before storage to eliminate odor or mildew
- Spray in car to eliminate odors
- Spray hunting clothes and body to eliminate Human scent
- Spay on bread to prevent mold
- Spray on plants to prevent parasites
- Spray refrigerator, freezer and food storage bin interiors.
- Spray pet bedding and let dry
- Spray around tub, toiletry and shower stalls to prevent germs and stop mildew
- Spray on top of contents of opened jam, jelly, and condiment containers and inside lids before replacing.
- Spray air conditioner filters after cleaning
- Spray on bath towels. Damp clothes and washcloths will not sour or mildew
- Swab air ducts and vents to prevent breeding sites for germs
- Spray plant foliage to stop fungi, molds, rot, and most plant diseases
- Spray to prevent carpets, drapes and wallpaper from mildewing
- Add to drinking water when traveling or camping.
- Add to pet’s drinking water to prevent deseses and eliminate conditions
- Add to canning, preserving or bottling
- Add to clipped flower vases to preserve sagging longer lasting life
- Add to juices and milk to prevent spoiling, fermenting, deteriorating, clabbering or curdling
- Add to cooler water reservoir to prevent algae
- Add to pools instead of chlorine
- Add to shampoos, lotions and creams to cleans skin and hair
- Use to safely sterilize anything.
- Use as preservative for any kind of food
- Use for bath water, gargle, douches, colon irrigation, nasal spray and dental water-pic solutions
- Use routinely in laundry final rinse water and always before packing away seasonal clothes
- Mix a little in pet water, birdbaths, and cut flower vases.Fountains, humidifiers, Jacuzzis, hot tubs, baths, dishwashers,
- Treat shower stalls, tubs, fonts, animal watering troughs, shavers to avoid trading germs
- Rinse fruit and vegetables before storing or using
- Wipe telephone mouthpieces, pipe stems, headphones, hearing aids, eyeglass frames, hairbrushes, combs, sofas